for olive & honey
utensils. We are your source for good quality olive & honey utensils. including olive fork, Olive Spoon, jar fork,honey spoon and other relevant appliances.olive and honey utensils make your life convenient and fast .
Olive Utensil,Olive Spoon,Honey Utensil,Mini Honey Sticks Eco Household Co. Ltd , https://www.yj-ecohousehold.com
Refers to the practical size of a single sensing pixel, whether it is long or wide, with Î¼m (Micrometer) as the measuring unit. The larger the pixel, the shorter the exposure imaging time required, but at the expense of some spatial resolution. On the contrary, the smaller the pixel, the longer the exposure imaging time, and the image resolution after imaging is better.
2. AE (Auto Exposure).. Connected to the use of AGC and IRIS motor control, so that the Meri can be used under a wide range of light. The AGC can expand the video signal with a very low brightness, while the IRIS can reduce the light into the meyer at high brightness. The motor aperture control can be replaced by the CCD IRIS control.
3. AGC (Automatic Gain Control) .. A circuit that actively adjusts the electronic expansion of the video signal to compensate for changes in the lighting level.
4. Aspect Ratio.. reveals the aspect ratio of the displayed image. The standard TV image is 4:3 and the wide field of view is 16:9.
5. ATW (Auto Tracking White Balance) .. In the ATW form, the white balance will continue to be adjusted according to the color temperature difference of the subject.
6. Backlight Compensation.. A special compensation function in the AE form. When the scenery is too bright or the object is too dark, the backlight compensation function will correct the active exposure to make the object clearer.
7. Bayonet Mount.. A type of open-jaw mount that is spaced between the mounting surface behind the lens and the CCD surface of the open Mylar: 38mm or 48mm.
8. C-mount.. A kind of open-jaw mount, the CCD surface spacing of the mounting surface to the opening of the lens is 17.526mm.
9. CCD (Charge Coupled Devices): A single light-sensing component (called Pixels) is composed of a matrix or wire-type semiconductor installation. The optical lens collects images on the Sensor. Each Pixels accumulates a charge proportional to the light and then transmits it. read out. The size of the output matrix is â€‹â€‹half of the matrix of the photosensitive element is the interlace form CCD. If it is the same size, it is the Progressive Scan CCD.
10.CCD IRIS.. CCD Camera's special operating form of electronic shutter. Shutter Timing actively adjusts to maintain the same video output level will lower the Mylar Sensitivity. The fixed aperture lens can be used in the case of light transition, and often used together with the AGC function.
11. EIA (Electronics Industries Association) .. The video of the horn video, each frame has 525 lines and 2 interlaced fields, with 30 frames per second. The NTSC version is often revealed in the RS-170.
12.CCIR.. European standard angle specification video signal, each frame has 625 scanning lines and 2 interlaced fields, 25 frames per second, PAL version.
13. NTSC (National Television System Committee): The colorful signal specification, which is mainly used in the United States and Japan. NTSC uses 525 scan lines per image, 30 frames per second, and each frame consists of two fields in the Interlace method.
14. PAL (Phase Alternation Line): A colorful signal specification. Europe is a predecessor and is also used in other parts of the world. PAL has 625 scan lines per image, 25 frames per second, and each frame consists of two fields in the Interlace method.
15. Composite Sync: The HD and VD groups are grouped into a signal, which is often used for synchronization or Genlock in the corner system.
16. Depth of Field: The interval between the nearest and farthest points can be gathered clearly, affected by the long focal length of the lens and the size of the aperture. When the focal length is reduced and the aperture is reduced, the depth of field is added.
17. Digital Signal Disposal (DSP): The action of the Meyner, the sensor output signal must be disposed of before being displayed and transmitted. The usual steps are signal expansion, Gamma correction, Black Level correction, edge enhancement, colorful handling, colorful equalization, colorful correction, and output signal encoding. Image quality often depends on the accuracy and invariance of these processors.
18. Electronic Shutter (.) CCD Camera operation form, the integration time can be shortened, without any mechanical installation is used to reduce the phenomenon of picking up the rapid movement of the animal.
19. Field: Half of the TV image, consisting of odd or even lines. The NTSC/EIA signal specification is a field of 60 262.5 scan lines per second. The PAL/CCIR signal specification is a field of 50 312.5 scan lines per second. The odd/even field pairs recombine to form a Frame.
20. Frame: A complete TV image consisting of two interlaced scan scenes. The NTSC/EIA specification has 30 frames per second and each frame has 525 scan lines. The PAL/CCIR specification has 25 frames per second and each frame has 625 scan lines.
21. Field / Frame Integration: The two different pixel (Pixels) readout skills in the CCD interlaced scan output are clarified by the integral time, Field integration time (16.6ms NTSC / EIA or 20ms PAL / CCIR), Frame integral time ( 33.3ms NTSC / EIA or 40ms PAL / CCIR). In the Field Integration 2 adjacent Pixels are also output as a Pixel. So the full CCD is output as a field, reaching a higher image output, but reducing the vertical resolution. At present, most of this form is used to capture high-speed moving images. In Frame Integration Pixels is a single readout, after 2 fields, the full CCD readout, the full vertical resolution can be reached. The Progressive Scan CCD can only be operated under Frame Integration.
22. Gain: The electronic expansion of the signal.
23. Gamma: In order to compensate for the Video Monitor CRT non-linear problem, the face of the McLaren output signal is dead. A typical gamma value is 0.45, which makes the image brightness of the CRT linear.
24. Genlock: A circuit that synchronizes a set of signals with another set of signals is called Genlock. There are 3 ways Genlock: V-lock, HV-lock and Full-color. The V-lock is used to switch from one B/W or Color power supply to another. HV-lock is used for full synchronization of B/W open meira, requiring HD+VD input, synchronous input or composite VS video signal input. Full Color Genlock is used when the image is mixed but the color is not degraded. It requires VBS composite video input.
25. HD (Horizontal Drive): Used to synchronize the scanning speed of the Mylar line by the external source. Most of them are used together with the VD in the corner opening.
Shop for olive & honey utensils. We are your source for good quality olive & honey utensils. including olive fork, Olive Spoon, jar fork,honey spoon and other relevant appliances.olive and honey utensils make your life convenient and fast .
Olive Utensil,Olive Spoon,Honey Utensil,Mini Honey Sticks
Eco Household Co. Ltd , https://www.yj-ecohousehold.com